All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), Jodhpur invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Residents initially for a period of 1 Year extendable upto 3 years in various departments. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online through prescribed format on or before 31 July 2014.
AIIMS, Jodhpur an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swastya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
• Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 10 July 2014
• Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 31 July 2014
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts: Senior Residents
1. Anaesthesiology: 08 Posts
2. Anatomy: 02 Posts
3. Community Medicine & Family Medicine: 04 Posts
4. Dermatology: 02 Posts
5. E.N.T: 02 Posts
6. Forensic Medicine: 01 Post
7. General Medicine: 05 Posts
8. General Surgery: 04 Posts
9. Microbiology: 04 Posts
10. Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 05 Posts
11. Ophthalmology: 01 Post
12. Orthopaedics: 03 Posts
13. Paediatric Surgery: 02 Posts
14. Pathology: 04 Posts
15. Paediatrics: 05 Posts
16. Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: 04 Posts
17. Physiology: 02 Posts
18. Psychiatry: 02 Posts
19. Pulmonary Medicine: 04 Posts
20. Radio-Diagnosis: 04 Posts
21. Radio-Therapy: 01 Post
22. Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank: 01 Post
Total no. of Posts: 70 posts
Candidate should have Postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/DNB/MSc with PhD in the respective discipline.
• Maximum age of the candidate should be 33 years as on 31 July 2014.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- + Transaction charges (Rs.800/- + Transaction Charges for SC/ST candidates) as application fees through NEFT/online transfer only.
• Physically handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written exam/interview.
How to Apply
• Candidates are required to apply on line through website: http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in on or before 31 July 2014.
• No other means/mode of application will be accepted.