AIIMS invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 04 project posts sponsored by the ICMR for Dietician, Research Assistant and Social Worker. Eligible candidates can send their applications through the prescribed format before 25 April 2015.
Last date of Application: 25 April 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
1. Dietician: 2 posts
2. Research Assistant: 1 post
3. Social Worker: 1 post
Place of Posting: Nainital, Uttarakhand
1. Dietician: Rs 27000
2. Research Assistant: Rs 27000
3. Social Worker: Rs 27000
1. Dietician: Candidate should have passed M.Sc. (Food and Nutrition) and two years' experience in the line/preferably in a large teaching hospital.
2. Research Assistant: Candidate should have passed M.Sc. (Food and Nutrition).
3. Social Worker: Candidate should have Master degree in social work from a recognized institue/University along with experience in the line with a welfare or health agency preferably dealing with medical/public health services.
1. Dietician: 35 years
2. Research Assistant: 30 years
3. Social Worker: 35 years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can send their applications along with other necessary documents through the prescribed format to: Mr Kuber Singh Rautela, Room No 122, Old OT Block, Department GE and HNU, AIIMS, New Delhi or send it by email to email@example.com before 25 April 2015.
Osmania University Recruitment 2018 for 3 Production and Technical Assistant Posts
Sub Divisional Officer, Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2018 for 4 Block Asha Facilitator Posts
Balmer Lawrie & Co Ltd Recruitment 2018 for 02 Junior Officer (Travel) Posts
WASMO Recruitment 2018, 57 Vacancies for Assistant Manager and Other Posts