All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can attend interview on 19 December 2016.
Advertisement No: 07/2016-(FC)-Contract
Date of Interview: 19 December 2016
AIIMS New Delhi Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Name of the Departments:
- Neuro - Anaesthesiology: 2 posts
- Preventive Oncology: 1 post
- Geriatric Medicine: 1 post
- Endocrinology & Metabolism: 1 post
- Emergency Medicine: 2 posts
- Nephrology: 1 post
- Pediatrics: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS New Delhi Assistant Professor Jobs:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Assistant Professor of Neuro-Anaesthesiology: Medical qualification and D.M. in Neuro Anaesthesia.
- Assistant Professor of Preventive Oncology: Medical qualification and MD/MS in Community Medicine or Preventive & Social Medicine or Medicine or Surgery or Obstetrics & Gynaecology or ENT or Paediatrics or Radiotherapy.
- Assistant Professor of Geriatric Medicine: Medical qualification and MD in Geriatric Medicine.
- Assistant Professor of Endocrinology & Metabolism: Medical qualification and DM in Endocrinology & Metabolism.
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine: Medical qualification and MD in Emergency Medicine or MD in Medicine or MS in General Surgery.
- Assistant Professor of Nephrology: Medical qualification and DM in Nephrology.
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics: Medical qualification and MD in Pediatrics.
Age Limit: Maximum 50 years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Selection Process for AIIMS New Delhi Assistant Professor Jobs:
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply for AIIMS New Delhi Assistant Professor Jobs:
Eligible candidates can attend interview along with application in prescribed format and all original documents with one set of self attested photocopy of all the relevant documents on 19 December 2016 at 9:00 a.m. in the Committee Room Adjacent to the office of the Director, AIIMS, New Delhi.