All India Institute of Medical Science Jobs Notification: All India Institute of Medical Science invited applications for the post of Junior Resident. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview on 29 August 2017.
Notification No. :07/2017-Acad.I
- Last Date of Application: 29 August 2017
All India Institute of Medical Science Vacancy Details
- Blood Bank-02 Posts
- Blood Bank (CNC)- 01 Post
- Rheumatology- 01 Post
- Community Medicine- 01 Post
- Dermatology & Venereology- 01 Post
- EHS-01 Post
- Emergency Medicine -44 Posts
- Emergency Medicine (TC) – 06 Posts
- Nephrology- 02 Posts
- Orthopedics (Trauma Centre)- 01 Post
- Paediatrics (Casualty)- 04 Posts
- Psychiatry-03 Posts
- Radiology (Trauma Centre)- 02 Posts
- Surgery (Trauma Centre)-10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Resident Posts Job
The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
How to Apply for the All India Institute of Medical Science Junior Resident Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview 29 August 2017 (Tuesday) at 09.30 AM in the Jawaharlal Auditorium/Conference Hall, AIIMS, New Delhi.