AIIMS Scientist & Other Posts Job 2018
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi Job Notification: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi invited applications for the post of Scientist & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 12 July 2018.
Last Date of Application: 12 July 2018
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Vacancy Details
- Scientist –B (Non –Medical): 02 Posts
- Computer Programmer: 02 Posts
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Graphic Designer: 02 Posts
- Animator: 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
- Lab Technician: 01 Post
- Animal Attendant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist & Other Posts Job
- Scientist –B (Non –Medical): First Class Master’s Degree in Engineering from recognized university with two years’ experience in related fields or Ph. D in Biomedical /Electronics/ Computer Sciences Engineering.
- Computer Programmer: B. E/ B.Tech in computer / electronics/electrical/ biomedical/ mechanical engineering with two years experience or Masters degree in relevant subjects.
- Project Assistant, Technical Assistant: Graduate in science or relevant subjects from a recognized university with three years work experience or Master’s degree in relevant subjects.
- Graphic Designer: Graduate degree with 3 years of experience or master’s in designing /animation.
- Animator: Diploma in Animation or relevant subject, 3 years of experience in design and animation, or degree in animation or master’s degree in relevant subject.
- Data Entry Operator: Graduate degree with 3 years’ experience or master’s degree in relevant subject.
- Lab Technician: Graduate in Science from a recognized university or 12th pass in science subjects and two years diploma in medical laboratory, or one-year DMLT.
- Animal Attendant: 12th pass.
- Scientist –B (Non –Medical): 35 years
- Others: 30 years
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
How to Apply for the AIIMS, New Delhi Scientist & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Principal Investigator of the Project: Room No 712, Department of Neurosurgery, Neurosciences Centre, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029 on or before 12 July 2018.
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: General Knowledge