All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh invited applications for recruitment of 31 Group C posts 2014. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 June 2014.
AIIMS Rishikesh is one of the SIX Apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 9 June 2014
- Closing Date of Application Forms: 30 June 2014
Details of Posts
1. Dispensing Attendants: 4 posts
2. Manifold Room Attendants: 1 post
3. Dissection Hall Attendants: 8 posts
4. Foreman (A/C & R): 3 posts
5. Gas Mechanic: 1 post
6. Artist (Medullar): 14 posts
Total no. of Posts: 31 Posts
- Dispensing Attendants: Rs.14500/-
- Manifold Room Attendants: Rs.14000/-
- Dissection Hall Attendants: Rs.14000/-
- Foreman (A/C & R): Rs.15500/-
- Gas Mechanic: Rs.14500/-
- Artist (Medullar): Rs.15500/-
- Dispensing Attendants: 8th Passed and 1 year experience of working in the concerned discipline.
- Manifold Room Attendants: 8th Passed and 1 year experience of working in the concerned discipline.
- Dissection Hall Attendants: 8th Passed and 1 year experience of working in the concerned discipline.
- Foreman (A/C & R): Matriculation or equivalent, 2 years apprenticeship in a reputed firm or organisation of Air conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer and 4 years experience as Air-conditioning or Refrigeration Serviceman or a Mechanic.
- Gas Mechanic: 10th with science and 5 years experience in preparation of Gas.
- Artist (Medullar): Diploma/Certificate in Fine Arts or Commercial Arts or Modelling with 2 years experience in Illustration and modelling, in the concerned Department. OR Matriculation/equivalent with 5 years experience in the concerned Department.
Maximum age of the candidate should be 62 years as on 30 June 2014.
- General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs.250/- and SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs.50/- as application fees through Demand Draft or Pay Order or Postal Order drawn in favour of AIIMS, Rishikesh, payable at Rishikesh.
- Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from examination fee.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in written test/Interview/Skill Test.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates need to send their applications in the prescribed format.
- Application form duly complete in all respects along with attested Copies of Birth, Caste, Educational/Technical Qualification, Experience Certificate and two recent passport size photograph should be sent to the Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Virbhadra Marg, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand - 249201 before 30 June 2014.