Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized national level entrance test conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) for admission to MBA and allied programs in various Business Schools (B-Schools) across the country. Any B-School - national or international - can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. MAT is usually conducted 4 times in a year in February, May, September and December. September test is scheduled to be held on 7 September 2014.
• Last Date For sale of Forms: 23 August 2014 (Saturday)
• Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms: 25 August 2014 (Monday)
• Last Date For Online Registration: 23 August 2014 (Saturday)
• Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms: 25 August 2014 (Monday)
• Date of Paper Based Test: 7 September 2014 (Sunday)
• Date of Computer Based Test: 13 September 2014 (Saturday)
Mode of Test: Paper based Test OR Computer based Test
Eligibility Criteria for MAT Examination
• Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
• Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Bachelor Degree examination may also apply.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
• Register online at website link: http://apps.aima.in/matsept14 with Credit Card or Debit Card (ATM Card) payment of Rs.1,200/-. OR
• Obtain crossed Demand Draft of Rs 1200/- in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website link: http://apps.aima.in/matsept14 long with the DD details. OR
• Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- from listed Nodal Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
“Jagran Josh also helps to get information about Top MBA Institutes based upon your choice of Location and Specialization. Click here to get details & the Best Seller “MBA Pedia” eBook, absolutely FREE.