Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS), Banglore invited applications for admission to various programmes for session 2014-15.
Date of Register for selection process: 10 June 2014
Name of the Programmes
• MBA - Master of Business Administration (2 years / 4 Semesters)
• PGDM - Post Graduate Diploma in Management (2 years / 4 Semesters)
• BBM - Bachelor of Business Management (3 years / 6 Semesters)
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
• CMAT/CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT with minimum 60% marks.
• Graduation with minimum 50% marks.
• Individuals with minimum 1 year work experience are preferred (In order to be eligible for the final admission offer, the candidate must have appeared for the entrance exam as directed by AICTE, New Delhi)
How to Apply:
• Candidates can obtain application form from the website: www.theaims.ac.in
• The application form completed in all respects along with Demand Draft of INR Rs.1000/- in favor of “Acharya Institute of Management & Sciences”, payable at Bangalore and all relevant documents should be sent to the “Aims Admission Centre AIMS, 1st Cross, 1st Stage, Peenya”, Bangalore-560058.
“Jagran Josh also helps to get information about Top MBA Institutes based upon your choice of Location and Specialization. Click here to get details & the Best Seller “MBA Pedia” eBook, absolutely FREE.