Air Force School, Ambala Recruitment 2019: Air Force School, Ambala has invited applications for recruitment to the post of NTT, Accts Assistant, Clerk & ATL Incharge. Candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 24 April 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 24 April 2019
Air Force School, Ambala Vacancy Details
- Nursery Trained Teacher (NTT)
- Accounts Assistant
- ATL Incharge
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non- Teaching Staff Posts
- Nursery Trained Teacher (NTT) - Senior Secondary with Nursery Teachers Training diploma or diploma in Nursery/Montessori/Pre-Primary Teachers Training from a Govt recognized institution.
- Accounts Assistant – B.Com from a Govt recognized University with knowledge of accounts and book-keeping and typing speed of at least 40 wpm in English.
- Clerk- Graduate from a Govt. recognized University and typing speed of at least 40 wpm in English.
- ATL Incharge - A Masters or a Bachelor’s Degree from any University recognized by the Govt of India/ UGC/ AICTE.
How to apply for Air Force School, Ambala Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post by sending along with photocopies of all relevant certificate with contact details including email address to Executive Director, Air Force School, Ambala, Alexandra Road, Ambala Cantt – 133001 latest by 24 April 2019.