Sarkari Naukri for Teaching and Non Teaching Staff: Air Force Senior Secondary Jobs, 7 Vacancies Notified. Air Force Senior Secondary has invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non -Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can apply within 21 days (21 October 2017) from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Last Date for Application Submission: 21 days (21 October 2017) from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Air Force Senior Secondary School Vacancy Details
- PGT (Computers) – 01 Post
- TGT English– 01 Post
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Hindi) – 01 Post
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Social Science) – 01 Post
- Drawing Teacher– 01 Post
- Assistant Teacher– 01 Post
- Lab Assistant– 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching/Non Teaching Staff Posts
- PGT (Computers): B.E or B. Tech (Computer Science/IT) Plus Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications or B or C Level Diploma from DOEACC, Ministry of Communications and IT plus one year teaching experience. OR M.Sc. (Computer Science)/MCA plus One Year Teaching Experience. OR Master of Engineering or M.Tech. (Computer Science/IT)
- TGT English- A Bachelor’s Degree (Pass/Hons.) from a recognized University or equivalent having secured at least 45% marks in aggregate in two school subjects of which at least one out of the following should have been at the elective level: (a) English (b) Mathematics(c) Natural/Physical Science (d) Social Science. Degree/B.Ed. Diploma in training Education or SAV Certificate. Working knowledge of Hindi language at least up to Secondary Level or equivalent.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Hindi/MIL) - B.A. (Hons.) in Hindi or B.A. with Hindi as one of the Elective subjects from a recognized University having 45% marks in aggregate with one additional language or one school subject at Degree level. Degree/B.Ed. Diploma in training Education or SAV Certificate. Or Equivalent Oriental Degree in Hindi from a recognized University having 45% marks in aggregate
- TGT Social Science- History/Political Sci. / Economics / Business Studies / Sociology / Geography / Psychology. Provided further that the requirement as to minimum of 45% marks in the aggregate at graduation
- Drawing Teacher-M.A. in Drawing and Painting / Fine Arts from a recognized University. Or B.A. (Hon’s) in Art and Art Education. Or B.A. with Drawing and Painting/Art/Fine Art with minimum 2 years full time. Diploma from a recognized Institution. Or Higher Secondary / Intermediate with minimum 4 year’s full time Diploma in Painting/Fine Art from a recognized Institution/University.
- Assistant Senior Secondary (OR its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) from a recognized Board. Or Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) regulation 2002.
- Lab Assistant- Senior Secondary (10+2)/Intermediate with Science from a recognized University.
Age Limit for Teaching/Non Teaching Staff Posts
- All Teachers- 30 Years
- Lab Assistant-18 to 25 years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for Air Force Senior Secondary School Jobs 2017 (Published in Latest Employment News)
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Director, Air Force Senior Secondary School, OWC, Race Course, New Delhi, 110003 within 21 days (21 October 2017) from the date of publication of this advertisement. For more details, click on the below link.