Air India Recruitment 2019: Airline Allied Services Limited invited applications for the post of Store Agent in various parts of India. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through official website and appear for walk-in-interview on 15 December 2019.
Walk-in-Interview: 15 December 2019
Air India Vacancy Details
Store Agent – 57 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Store Agent Posts
- Graduate in any discipline/faculty (min. 3 yrs duration) from a recognized University with 2 year experience in Inventory Management / Stores / Warehouse management function
- Candidate MUST have two years’ experience (after graduation) of having worked in Inventory Management / Stores / Warehouse management function
For more information, visit detailed notification given below.
- For General /EWS Candidates: Between 21 to 33 years
- For OBC Candidates: Between 21 to 36 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: Between 21 to 38 years
Selection Procedure for Air India Store Agent Posts
The candidates would be required to undergo Professional Competency Assessment (PCA) Round.
How to Apply for the Air India Store Agent Jobs 2019
Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria as mentioned above in the advertisement, as on 1st October, 2019, are required to first register themselves by filling ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.