Air India Jobs
Air India Jobs Notification: Air India invited applications for the post of Trainee Cabin Crew, Station Manager and Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 23 March 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23 March 2018
Air India Vacancy Details
- Deputy Chief Financial Officer – 1 Post
- Chief of IT – 1 Post
- Synthetic Flight Instructor – 2 Posts
- Commander/Senior Trainee Pilot –
- Trainee Cabin Crew – 16 Posts
- Station Managers – 14 Posts
- Instructor (Technical) – 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Trainee Cabin Crew, Station Manager and Other Posts
- Deputy Chief Financial Officer – Qualified Associate Chartered Accountant from ICAI.
- Chief of IT – B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Engineering/Electronics/Communication Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Information Technology or Masters of Computer Application.
- Instructor (Technical) – First Class Engineering Graduate from Recognized University in Mechanical/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Aeronautical. Or Approved Ground Instructor (Tech/Performance) approved by DGCA or Air force preferably on ATR 72-600 aircraft.
How to Apply for Air India Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the relevant documents to the Alliance Air Personnel Department Alliance Bhawan, Terminal- 1 B, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037 on or before 23 March 2018.
Also Visit:GK Fact