Airport Authority of India (AAI) Job Notification: Airport Authority of India (AAI) has invited applications for the Consultant (Quality Manager) and (Operation Manager) posts. Interested candidates can apply for Airport Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 16 May 2020.
Applications are invited by Executive Director, Flight Inspection Unit for hiring of consultant (Quality Manager) (QM) and Operation Manager (OPS Manager) in Flight Inspection Unit, Airports Authority of India's (AAI), on Contract basis from eligible candidates of Indian nationals.
- Closing Date for submission of Application for AAI: 16 May 2020
Airport Authority of India (AAI) Consultants Vacancy Details
- Quality Manager: 01 Post
- Operation Manager: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Consultants Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Quality Manager: Shall have a Degree/AME or Equivalent. The applicant should be less than 70 years of age during the committed period.Familiarity with aircraft maintenance statutory regulations. Applicant must hold a valid DGCA India license BAMEL/BAMEC. A minimum experience of 10 years in aviation out of which at least 2 years in CAMO and should be current on all required training. Should meet the requirements of CAR M and be acceptable to DGCA as a post holder. Should be familiar to overseeing Maintenance management of aircraft Dornier DO-228 and Beechcraft B-350 owned by AAI. Should be fluent in written and verbal communication skills. Should have good working knowledge of computer operation (MS Office applications.)
- Operation Manager: 1. The applicant should be INRI (Indian National residing in India).
- The applicant should be less than 70 years of age during the committed period.
- Should be fluent in written and verbal communication skills.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for Airport Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 16 May 2020. Candidates who wish to apply are advised to Download & fill the required details in the given Format, attach the following Documents and send/email it, to the address as given below so as to reach on or before 16 May 2020.