Airports Authority of India (AAI) invited applications from the domiciles of the states of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura for recruitment to the post of Sr Asst (Fin) & Jr Attd (HR). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 3 December 2014. The AAI under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 3 December 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Sr Asst (Fin): 5 posts
- Jr Attd (HR): 1 post
Total No. of Posts: 6 Posts
- Sr Asst (Fin): Rs.14500 ‐ 33500/‐
- Jr Attd (HR): Rs.10200 ‐ 23000/‐
- Sr Asst (Fin): Graduate Preferably B.Com with computer training course and 2 years experience in the concerned discipline.
- Jr Attd (HR): 10th class Passed & knowledge of working in an office.
- Sr Asst (Fin): The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 30 years.
- Jr Attd (HR): The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 27 years.
Selection will be done on the basis of written test/interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents should be submitted to the Dy. General Manager (HR), O/ o the Regional Executive Director, Airports Authority of India, North Eastern Region, Regional Headquarter, Guwahati, PIN – 781 015 before 3 December 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.