Non-Teaching Staff Jobs 2018
Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU), Patna Jobs Notification: Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU), Patna has invited applications for the post of Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 20 April 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20 April 2018
AKU, Patna Vacancy Details
- Project Officer – 1 Post
- MIS Officer – 1 Post
- Assistant (Accounts) – 1 Post
- Assistant– 1 Post
- Store-Keeper Cum Clerk – 1 Post
- Daftari– 1 Post
- Attendant– 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to become college teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Project Officer – Ph.D. in Engineering/Technology from a recognized University.
- MIS Officer – Bachelor Degree of Technology in CSE/IT or MCA.
- Assistant (Accounts) – M.Com/ CA-Inter.
- Assistant Store-Keeper Cum Clerk – Graduate in any discipline from Govt. recognized Institute.
- Daftari/Attendant– Matric/Intermediate from any Govt. recognized institute or equivalent.
Age Limit for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Project Officer/MIS Officer – 50 years
- Assistant (Accounts)/Assistant/Store-Keeper Cum Clerk – 45 years
- Daftari/Attendant– 35 years
Also Visit: India an Overview
How to Apply for AKU, Patna Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications through email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20 April 2018.