Ambedkar University, Delhi Job Notification: Ambedkar University, Delhi nvited applications for the post of Registrar & System Administrator. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 11 September 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 11 September 2017
Ambedkar University Vacancy Details
- Deputy Registrar: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 02 Posts
- System Administrator: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Registrar & System Administrator Posts Job
- Deputy Registrar: Master’s Degree with 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale.
- Assistant Registrar: Master’s Degree with 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale.
- System Administrator: Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology / B. Tech or Master’s in Computer Applications (MCA) with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale along with professional certification from Microsoft / Oracle / Cisco / Sun / Red Hat.
- Deputy Registrar: 48 years
- Assistant Registrar: 43 years
- System Administrator: 43 years
How to Apply for the Ambedkar University, Delhi Registrar & System Administrator Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official site of Ambedkar University at http://aud.ac.in/careerataud on or before 11 September 2017.
Application fee of Rs.500/- for OBC candidates is payable online through payment gateway. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.