Andaman and Nicobar Administration Job Notification: Andaman and Nicobar Administration has invited applications for the Staff Nurse, Accountant and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Online on or before 02 August 2019.
- Last Date to send Application: 02 August 2019
Andaman and Nicobar Administration Staff Nurse, Accountant and Other Vacancy Details
- Accountant: 1 Post
- Public Health Nurse: 1 Post
- Staff Nurse: 4 Posts
- Additional Auxiliary Nurse Midwife: 1 Post
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor: 1 Post
- Pharmacist: 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, Accountant and Other Job
- Accountant: Essential Qualification of Accountant under District Health Society: 1. Bachelor Degree in Commerce from recognized University 2. One Year Diploma in Computer Application. 3. Certificate Course in Tally (Accounting Package).
- Public Health Nurse: Essential Qualification of Public Health Nurse (PHN) under District Health Society: 1. All India Senior Secondary school certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent. 2. Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (3 ½ years) PLUs One year Diploma in Public Health Nursing or Basie B.sc Nursing Degree (04 years) form recognized University/Board 3. Should be registered with The Nut-sing Council of India.
- Staff Nurse: Essential Qualification of Staff Nurse under District Health Society: 1. All India Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent. 2. B.Sc. Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing or Diploma in Medical & Surgical Nursing and Diploma in Midwife/Certificates in General Nursing and Certificate in Midwifery. 3. Should be registered with the Nursing Council of India.
- Additional Auxiliary Nurse Midwife: Essential Qualification of AANM under District Health Society: 1. Candidates must have passed Class 12th and must have under gone 1 ½ years training for Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) at the approved Government Training Centres. 2. Should be registered with the Nursing Council of India.
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor: Essential Qualification of TBHV: 1. Graduate or 2. Intermediate (10+2) and experience of working as MPW/LHV/ANM/ Health worker Certificate or higher course in Health Education Counseling. Or 3. Tuberculosis health visitor's recognized course. 4. Certificate course in computer operations (minimum two months).
- Pharmacist: Essential Qualification of Pharmacist (Aliopathy) under RBSK: 1. Degree in Pharmacy (OR) Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University/ Institution. 2. Registration with Pharmacy Council under Section - 12 or Pharmacy Act, 1948. 3. Familiarity with computer and Internet use to feed data or screening.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Online on or before 02 August 2019.