Directorate of Health Services, Andaman & Nicobar Administration invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the post of “Surveillance Worker/ Head Worker” on Regular Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 20 August 2014 by 04:00 PM.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 20 August 2014 by 04:00 PM.
Details of Posts
- Name of Post: Surveillance Worker/ Head Worker
- No. of Posts: 14 (Fourteen)
Tenth (10th standard) Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University or Institution.
Age Limit for the candidate should be between 18 to 33 years (for Male) & 38 years (for Female) as on the last date of receipt of application and relaxation for the category candidate should be as per rules.
Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
• Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete details along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualification, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with two recent passport size photographs, one must be affix on the application form, a self- addressed Post Card and two self- addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 15/- on each and two slips indicating Name and address may be forwarded to the “Directorate of Health Services, Andaman & Nicobar Administration, Port Blair– 795 002” by Post or dropped in on or before 20 August 2014 by 04:00 PM.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.