AP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022: Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh (AP) has released a revised notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurses. According to the notice, around 957 vacancies shall be filled through on a Contract basis initially for a period of one (1) year.
Candidates interested in this opportunity should possess the required qualification. The candidates are required to submit the application via offline mode on or before 09 December 2022.
AP Staff Nurse Application Dates
- Application Performa Dates - 02 December to 08 December 2022
- Last Date for Submitting Application - 09 December 2022
- Scrutiny of Applications From - 10 to 15 December 2022.
- Display of Provisional Merit List - 16 December 2022
- Calling Objections/Grievances on Provisional Merit List - From 16 to 18 December 2022
- Reply to Objections/Grievances From - 16 to 19 December 2022
- Display of Final Merit List - 19 December 2022
- Display of SELECTION LIST - 20 December 2022
- Counselling and issue of appointment orders - 21 and 22 December 2022
AP Staff Nurse Vacancy Details
Staff Nurse - 957 Posts
- Zone - 163
- Zone - 264
- Zone - 239
- Zone – 291
Eligibility Criteria for AP Staff Nurse Posts
General Nursing & Midwifery /B.Sc (Nursing)
AP Staff Nurse Age Limit:
Selection Process for AP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022
The selection will be done on the basis of the following conditions
- Marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination or any other equivalent qualification - 75 %
- 1.0 mark per completed year after acquiring the requisite Qualification as mentioned in the pass certificate - UPTO 10 marks
- Weightage up to 15% will be given to the candidates working on a Contract/Outsourcing/Honorarium basis including COVID-19 service
How to Apply for AP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022 ?
The candidates can download the proforma of the application from the official website i.e. http://cfw.ap.nic.in upto 05:00 PM till 08 December 2022.
Filled-in Applications for the said posts are to be submitted at the Office of the Regional Director of Medical and Health Services of the Concerned Zone on or before 09/12/2022 by 05.00 P.M.
For OC candidates = Rs.500/-
For SC/ST/BC/Physically challenged candidates = Rs.300/-