Appellate Tribunal for Electricity, New Delhiinvites applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the followingbelow mentioned postspurely on Deputation/ Absorption and on Contract Basis.
The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 06 (six) weeks/ 45days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 06 (six) weeks/ 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts
- Director (Administration) – Group ‘A’: 01 (One).
- Court Master (Anticipated) - Group‘B’: 01 (One).
- Personal Assistant - Group ‘B’: 01 (One).
- Assistant - Group ‘B’: 01 (One).
- Stenographer - Group ‘D’, Group ‘C’: 01 (One).
- Consultant (Legal & Judicial): 01 (One). [On Contractual Basis].
Officers of the Central Government or State Government of Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies or Tribunals:
(i) Holding analogous post on regular basis or
(ii) with five years regular service in the post in relevant pay band and
(iii) Having experience in the relevantfield in offices of the Central or State Government of Public Sector undertakings or Autonomous Bodies or Tribunals.
Possessing Qualification for the Posts:
(i) Possessing Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
(ii) Twelfth (10+2) Pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Possessing speed in stenography of 80/ 100 w.p.m.
(iv) Skill Test Norms only on Computers. Dictation @ 80 words per minute.
(v) Knowledge of Accounts.
(vi) Knowledge of Computers.
(vii) Possessing a Law Degree from a recognized University with 5 years continuous service as Deputy Registrar or on analogous post on regular basis in a Tribunal, High Courts/Supreme Court on the Judicial side.
Note: For detailed Educational Qualification and Experience, candidate can go through the Tribunal’s website www.aptel.gov.in
Age Limit &Relaxation
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications and should not more than 65 years (for post 6).
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Pay Band PB – 3 and Pay Scale is of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/- Per Month (for post 1).
- Pay Band PB – 2 and Pay Scale is of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month (for post 2) and Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month (for post 3 & 4).
- Pay Band PB – 1 and Pay Scale is of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month (for post 5).
- Consolidated Salary of Rs. 70,000/- Per Month (for post 6).
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may applyin prescribed format along with the attested copies of up-to-date ACRs for the last five years and vigilance clearance and relevant testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC),etc. may be forwarded to the “Consultant (Admin & Coordination), Appellate Tribunal for Electricity, Core – 4, 7th Floor, SCOPE Complex, New Delhi” within 06 (six) weeks/ 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.