NIPGR Job Notification: National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) invited applications for the post of Trainee Fellow & SRF. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 24 October 2017.
Last Date of Application: 24 October 2017
National Institute of Plant Genome Research Vacancy Details
- Trainee Fellow / Student Fellow: 02 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Trainee Fellow & SRF Posts Job
- Trainee Fellow / Student Fellow:
- Traineeship: Candidate having B.Tech or Master Degree or equivalent in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology with strong interest in Computational Biology and First class/division throughout academic career may apply.
- Studentship: Students currently pursuing the final year of B.Tech or Masters Degree or equivalent in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology, requiring a thesis as a necessary pre-requisite for completion of respective degree and First class/ division throughout academic career may apply.
- Senior Research Fellow: Candidates having M.Sc./ M.Tech degree in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology with at least 60% marks or equivalent in master degree and minimum of two years of post M.Sc. research experience are eligible to apply. Candidate with prior work experience in plant-pathogen interaction studies (especially, tomato wilt disease) and strong background in molecular biology techniques is preferred.
How to Apply for the National Institute of Plant Genome Research Trainee Fellow & SRF Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post as per the details given in the detailed notification. The last date to apply for both the posts is 24 October 2017.