Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Assam (SSA Assam) invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Teacher. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 15 July 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission- 15 July 2017
SSA Assam Vacancy Details
- Assistant Teacher for Lower Primary Level – 6074 Posts
- Assistant Teacher for Upper Primary-Social Science– 942 Posts
- Assistant Teacher for Upper Primary-Maths & Science – 283 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Teacher Posts
- Assistant Teacher for Lower Primary Level – At least 50% Marks in Senior/Higher Secondary with LP-TET/CTET. Or Graduation with Lp-TET/CTET.
- Assistant Teacher for Upper Primary-Social Science– at least 50% Marks in Graduation with UP-TET/CTET
- Assistant Teacher for Upper Primary-Maths & Science – at least 50% marks in Graduation (B.Sc) from UGC recognized University with UP-TET/CTET.
Age Limit – 18 to 43 years
Application Fee for Assistant Teacher Posts
- General – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST(P)/ ST (H)/BPL- Nil
How to Apply for SSA Assam, Assistant Teacher Posts
Interested candidates can apply online from 3 July 2017 to 15 July 2017.No offline application will be received. The online application and documents submitted by the candidates will be verified along with their original testimonials in the respective Districts by the District Level Screening & Verification Committee. The District wise district wise detailed schedule of verification of documents will be notified in the Notice Board of the office of the District Mission Co-coordinator (SSA) Concerned. (For more details, please check the detailed notification.)