Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Job Notification: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) invited applications for the post of Panchayat Secretary (Grade -IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 January 2017.
- Opening Date of Application: 31 December 2016
- Closing Date of Application: 30 January 2017
- Date of Screening test in Off-Line mode: 23 April 2017
- Main Examination: 16 July 2017
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade -IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service: 1055 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Panchayat Secretary Posts
Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Selection Procedure for Panchayat Secretary Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination followed by the interview.
How to Apply for the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Panchayat Secretary Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post online by visiting the official site of at www.psc.ap.gov.in on or before 30 January 2017.