Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) invited application for recruitment to 38 Assistant Professor and Assistant Engineer posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 04 September 2015.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 04 September 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 38
• Asstt. Professor of Urology under Health & Family Welfare (B) Deptt.: 01
• Asstt. Engineer Civil/Mechanical/Electrical under PHE Deptt: 37
• Asstt. Professor: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- PM with Grade Pay of Rs. 7000/- PM plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules of Govt. of Assam
• Asstt. Engineer: PB-4 of Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- PM with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- PM plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules of Govt. of Assam.
• Educational Qualification
• Asstt. Professor: Candidate must have a qualification of M.Ch in Urology.
• Asstt. Engineer: Candidate must have a degree in the respective branch of Engineering in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical of an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Govt./AMIE (parts A&B) passed.
• Age Limit: 21-38 years
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed format available in the website. More details in this regard can be found from the link given below.