Andhra University, Visakhapatnam will conduct Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) 2018 for recruitment and promotions of Lectures/Assistant Professors in Degree Colleges as per the University Grant Commission Regulations for the year 2018. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 2 May 2018.
- APSET Notification – 18 March 2018
- Commencement of Submission of Online Applications – 26 March 2018
- Last date for Submission of Online Applications Without Late Fee (Only Registration Fee)- 2 May 2018
- With a Late fee of Rs. 1,000 + Registration Fee - 10 May 2018
- With a Late fee of Rs. 2,000 + Registration Fee – 21 May 2018
- With a Late fee of Rs. 5,000 + Registration Fee ( Examination centre at Visakhapatnam only) – 6 June 2018
- Date of examination – 1 July 2018
Exam Pattern for APSET 2018
The exam will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on 1 July 2018.
Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type questions. Each question will carry 2 marks.
Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.
How to Apply for APSET 2018
Eligible candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 2 May 2018. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.