Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES) Uttarakhand invited applications for the recruitment of Visiting Scientist. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 16 April 2018.
Last Date of Application - 16 April 2018
Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences Vacancy Details
- Visiting Scientist - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Visiting Scientist Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- M.Sc. in Physics/Astronomy/Astrophysics.
- Ph. D in Physics/Astronomy/Astrophysics Experience.
- Experience in astronomical observations, data handling. Candidate who is having experience in Observations/Instrumentation and in mercury handling will be preferred.
- The candidate should have good knowledge of computer programing such as python/c/c++/fort ran etc.
- Visiting Scientist - 35 Years
Selection Procedure for Visiting Scientist Post
Selection will be done on the basis of candidates' performance in interview.
How to Apply for Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application including CV, summary of past research (max 3 pages) & summary of future research plan (max 3 pages) and past professional experience to the Director ARIES by email at email@example.com on or before 16th April, 2018 with subject “Application for visiting scientist position of ILMT project”.