Assam Agriculture University (AAU) invited application for recruitment to 155 various non-teaching posts including Programme Coordinator, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, etc. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 March 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 20 February 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 31 March 2014
Details of Post
- Programme Coordinator: 6 Posts
- Deputy Registrar: 1 Posts
- Assistant Registrar/ Administrative Officer: 5 Posts
- Deputy Librarian: 2 Posts
- Assistant Librarian: 2 Posts
- Documentation Officer: 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer: 4 Posts
- Junior Engineer : 5 Posts
- Lady Medical Officer: 1 Post
- Information and Technical Officer: 1 Post
- Junior Administrative Assistant: 40 Posts
- Field Man: 52 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 30 Posts
- Electrician: 3 Posts
- Plumber: 2 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 155 Posts
- Programme Coordinator: Doctoral Degree in relevant field of Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Sciences/Fisheries including relevant basic science with 04 yrs experience as Scientist/Lecturer/Extension Specialist
- Deputy Registrar: 2nd class Master’s degree in Arts/Science/Commerce of a recognized University along with at least 15 yrs of experience in administration
- Assistant Registrar/ Administrative Officer: Degree in Arts/Commerce /Science of a recognized University with minimum 10 yrs in the line of general administration
- Deputy Librarian: 2nd class Master degree of a recognized University with knowledge of computer application
- Assistant Librarian: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with Bachelor’s degree in Library & Information Science of a recognized University with knowledge of computer applications
- Documentation Officer: Same as Assistant Librarian
- Assistant Engineer: 2nd class degree in Civil/Electrical / Agricultural/ Architecture Engineering from a recognized technical institutions with 2-3 yrs experience or Diploma in Civil/Electrical/ Agricultural Engineering with 10-12 yrs experience in Govt./ Public Organizations
- Junior Engineer : Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Agricultural Engineering from a recognized institute with 2-3 years experience
- Lady Medical Officer: 2nd class MBBS degree from a recognized University and Post Graduate degree in general medicine
- Information and Technical Officer: Bachelors Degree in IT/ Computer Science/ Computer Application with a minimum 55% marks or CGPA of 3 in 4 point scale or 7 in 10 point scale in Master’s degree in IT/CS/CA and at least 5 years of service experience in the rank of System Analyst or equivalent.
- Junior Administrative Assistant: Degree in Arts/Science/ Commerce of a recognized University
- Field Man: Graduate in Science/ Arts
- Laboratory Assistant: Degree in Science/Home Science of a recognized University
- Electrician: Qualified ITI in the trade with 2-3 years experience
- Plumber: Qualified ITI in the trade of Fitter or Plumber with 2-3 years experience
How To Apply
Eligible candidates have to apply in prescribed form that can be obtained along with other details from the Office of the Registrar, AAU, Jorhat on all working days from 20 February 2014 on payment of crossed IPO of Rs.10/- (Rupees ten) only in favour of Registrar, AAU, payable at Jorhat.
Download the application Format from the below link or visit the University website www.aau.ac.. The applications completed in all respect along with self addressed stamped envelope and other relevant enclosures in support of academic qualifications, professional experience etc. should reach to the Office of the Registrar, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat on or before 31 March 2014.
Refer the below link for more details.