Assam Rifles invited applications for recruitment rally for Compassionate Appointment that will be held at Shillong, (Meghalaya), NRS- Guwahati from 10 March 2015 onwards for selection of 64 vacancies of male candidates for the post of Rifleman (General Duty). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 January 2015. The Assam Rifles are one of the Paramilitary forces of India. The object of the scheme is to grant appointment on compassionate grounds to a dependent family member of a Government servant dying in harness or who is discharged from service on medical grounds (attributable to service), thereby leaving his family in penury and without any means of livelihood.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 30 January 2015
Detail of Vacancies:-
- Name of the Post: Rifleman (General Duty)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 64
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should be 10th passed or equivalent.
- Candidate age should be between 18- 23 years as on 1 January 2015.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Physical standard test and Physical Efficiency Test.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect should be send to Headquarters, Directorate General Assam Rifles (Recruitment Branch), Laitkor, Shillong, Meghalaya-793010 on or before 30 January 2015.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR COMPASSIONATE APPOINTMENT “on the envelope in which the form would be sent.