Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD), New Delhi Jobs Notification: Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD), New Delhi invited online applications for the posts of Deputy Registrar and System Administrator posts. The eligible candidates can apply Online on or before 11 September 2017.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 14 August 2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 11 September 2017
- Last Date of Submitting the Fee: 11 September 2017
Ambedkar University Delhi Vacancy Details
- Deputy Registrar – 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar – 02 Posts
- System Administrator – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Registrar and System Administrator Posts
- Deputy Registrar/ Assistant Professor: Possess Master’s Degree in the respective discipline or equivalent.
- System Administrator: Possess Post- Graduate Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or B. tech Degree else Master’s In Computer Applications (MCA).
- Deputy Registrar – Not exceeding 48 years
- Assistant Registrar/ System Administrator – Not exceeding 43 years
Experience required for Deputy Registrar and Other Jobs
- Deputy Registrar: 09 years as Assistant Professor in the Academics or 05 years as Assistant Registrar.
- Assistant Registrar: 03 years.
- System Administrator: 05 years.
Application Fees for Deputy Registrar and Other Jobs
OBC & Others: Rs. 500/- through online mode as Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
PWD/ Female/ Ex- Serv. Candidates: Exempted from fee payment.
How to Apply for Ambedkar University Delhi Registrar and System Administrator Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through the AUD’s Website www.aud.ac.in and upload the latest photograph and the signature if required along with other necessary documents as required so as to reach to the office on or before 11 September 2017.