Balmer Lawrie Ltd. notified recruitment for MBA Graduates in Human Resources department. Applications are invited till 28th November 2014.
Last date for receipt of Applications: 28th November 2014
Name of Post: Jr.Officer
Department: Human Resources
Job Location: Bengaluru
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate with MBA[HR,PM &IR] /MSW
Required Experience: 3 years
- Providing HR & administrative support to all branch offices in Bengaluru, Hyderbad, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi and other units in Karnataka/ AP/Kerala.
- Statutory compliance and estate management matters for all the above mentioned offices
- Take care of establishment matters, viz., attendance record, administration and processing of employee benefits and maintenance of records relating thereto of all personnel in the region
- Management of non regular personnel in the locations specified above.
- Ensuring effective HR & administrative support to the Branch Heads including matters related to Guest Houses and management of vehicles
- The related procurement/ contract jobs to be carried out while ensuring compliance to the purchase policy of the company. Handling and managing all service providers related to the job.
- Providing necessary support to the SBU’s for their business expansion in terms of opening new branch offices etc.
Pay Scale: Rs.9000 -22000/-
How to Apply: Please register your self using the link given below.
After creation of your profile, please apply against the appropriate job by going into the “Employment Opportunities” tab.
Click here to Apply
Click here to see the Full Advertisement