Balmer Lawrie Ltd. notified recruitment for MBA Graduates in Human Resources department. Applications are invited till 28th November 2014.
Last date for receipt of Applications: 28th November 2014
Name of Post: Jr.Officer
Department: Human Resources
Job Location: Bengaluru
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate with MBA[HR,PM &IR] /MSW
Required Experience: 3 years
- Providing HR & administrative support to all branch offices in Bengaluru, Hyderbad, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi and other units in Karnataka/ AP/Kerala.
- Statutory compliance and estate management matters for all the above mentioned offices
- Take care of establishment matters, viz., attendance record, administration and processing of employee benefits and maintenance of records relating thereto of all personnel in the region
- Management of non regular personnel in the locations specified above.
- Ensuring effective HR & administrative support to the Branch Heads including matters related to Guest Houses and management of vehicles
- The related procurement/ contract jobs to be carried out while ensuring compliance to the purchase policy of the company. Handling and managing all service providers related to the job.
- Providing necessary support to the SBU’s for their business expansion in terms of opening new branch offices etc.
Pay Scale: Rs.9000 -22000/-
How to Apply: Please register your self using the link given below.
After creation of your profile, please apply against the appropriate job by going into the “Employment Opportunities” tab.