Bank of Baroda (BOB), Mumbai invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Chief Risk Officer. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 29 May 2018.
Last Date for Submitting Online Application - 29 May 2018
Bank of Baroda Vacancy Details
Chief Risk Officer - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Chief Risk Officer Post
The candidate should possess any of the following qualification in the area of Risk Management:
- Foundations of Financial Risk- Level I by GARP Functions and Forms of Banking, Managing Banks, Banking Regulation, Credit Risk, The Credit Process and Credit Risk Management, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Regulatory Capital and Supervisions & Insurance Risk
- Risk and Regulation- Level II by GAR - Credit Risk Management, Market Risk Management, Operational Risk Management Asset & liability Management
- Financial Risk Management Certification by GARP
- Professional Risk Management Certification by PRIMA
- Minimum 20 years of experience with a Bank (India/Abroad)/Financial Institution of which minimum 8-10 years with substantial exposure to Credit Risk, Market Risk, Operational Risk and Liquidity & Interest rate Risk. Exposure to Analytics will be an added advantage
- 45 Years to 55 Years
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through https://easiest.bobinside.com:8443/bobrecr/ on or before 29 May 2018.