Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022: Bank of Maharashtra (BOB) has released the notification for the recruitment of 500 Generalist Officer in Scale 2 and 3 on its official website bankofmaharashtra.in. BOM Generalist Officer Application Link will be available on 05 February 2022. You are required to apply online for BOM Recruitment 2022 upto 22 February 2022.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for the online exam which is expected on 12 March 2022. Those who qualify the exam will be called for GD/Interview Round. A total of 500 vacancies are available under Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment for the year 2022. Check more details below:
- Starting Date of BOM Generalist Officer Registration - 05 February 2022
- Last Date of BOM Generalist Officer Registration - 22 February 2022
- BOM Generalist Officer Exam Date -12 March 2022
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 500
- Generalist Officer Scale-II - 400 (UR-162, SC-60, ST-30, OBC-108, EWS-40)
- Generalist Officer Scale-III - 100 (UR-41, SC-15, ST-7, OBC-27, EWS-10)
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary:
- Generalist Officer Scale-II - Rs. 48170 – (1740/1) - 49910 – (1990/10) – 69810.
- Generalist Officer Scale-III - Rs. 63840 - (1990/5) – 73790 – (2220/2) – 78230.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Posts
Graduation in any field with a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate of all semester/years (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD) or CA/CMA/CFA.
- Generalist Officer Scale-II - Post qualification work experience of 3 years
- Generalist Officer Scale-III - Post qualification work experience of 5 years
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Age Limit:
- Generalist Officer Scale-II - 25 to 35 years
- Generalist Officer Scale-III - 25 to 38 years
Selection Process for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Online exam
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2022 ?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 05 to 22 February 2022.
- Go to the official website of Bank of Maharashtra - bankofmaharashtra.in
- Visit 'Careers' Section the click on 'Apply Online (Registration Starts between 05-02-2022 to 22-02-2022)' given under '“GENERALIST OFFICERS IN SCALE II & III PROJECT 2022-23”
- To register for application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact
details, and e-mail id.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the Validate your details’ and ‘Proceed’
- Now, proceed to upload Photo, Signature, Left Thumb Impression & Hand Written Declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Fill in other details of the Application Form
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION
- Take a print out of the application for future use
- UR / EWS / OBC - Rs. 1180
- SC / ST 100 - Rs. 118
Payment of fees / intimation charges through the ONLINE MODE only.