Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Nuclear Recycle Board invited applications for recruitment to the post of Stipendiary Trainee Category –II, Technician/C (Boiler Operator) and Upper Division Clerk in various trades. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through ONLINE ONLY on or before 31 January 2017.
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 01/2017
- Opening Date of Online Application: 7 January 2017
- Closing Date for Online Application: 31 January 2017
BARC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
1. Stipendiary Trainee Category – II
- Plant Operator/Health Physics Assistant (HP): 32 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 6 Posts
- Fitter: 24 Posts
- Welder: 1 Post
- Turner: 2 Posts
- Electrician: 12 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 5 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 2 Posts
- Machinist: 2 Posts
2. Technician/C (Boiler Operator): 3 Posts
3. Upper Division Clerk: 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Stipendiary Trainees, Technician/C & UDC Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Stipendiary Trainee Category –II: HSC in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) and SSC (with Science and Maths) and trade certificate in Fitter/Welder/Turner/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic/Electronic Mechanic/Machinist.
- Technician/C (Boiler Operator): SSC with 1st Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Upper Division Clerk: Graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce of a recognized university or equivalent with Minimum speed of 30 w.p.m. in typewriting in English and Knowledge of Computer Application, Data Entry & Data Processing.
- Stipendary Trainee Category –II: Between 18-22 years
- Technician/C (Boiler Operator): Between 18-25 years
- Upper Division Clerk: Between 18-27 years
Selection Procedure for BARC Stipendiary Trainees, Technician/C & UDC Posts:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Preliminary Test, Advanced test and Trade/Skill Test.
How to Apply for BARC Stipendiary Trainees, Technician/C & UDC Posts:
The candidates eligible for the post can apply online from the website www.barcrecruit.gov.in. Last date of online application is 31 January 2017.
Application Fee for BARC Stipendiary Trainees, Technician/C & UDC Posts:
- General or un-reserved category: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST, Ex-serviceman, PWD and women categories: Nil
BARC Stipendiary Trainees, Technician/C & UDC Posts Detailed Notification: