Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour (Bhagalpur) invited application for recruitment to the post of University Professor-cum-Chief Scientist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 December 2013.
• Closing Date for Registration: 31 December 2013
Details of Post
Name of Post: University Professor-cum-Chief Scientist
• Agricultural Economics: 02 Posts
• Agricultural Statistics: 01 Post
• Agronomy: 03 Posts
• Basic Science & Humanities: 01 Post
• Biotechnology: 01 Post
• Entomology: 02 Posts
• Extension Education: 02 Posts
• Horticulture (Olericulture & Floriculture): 03 Posts
• Horticulture (PHT): 01 Post
• Horticulture (Pomology): 02 Posts
• Nematology: 01 Post
• Plant Breeding & Genetics: 02 Posts
• Plant Pathology: 03 Posts
• Seed Technology: 01 Post
• Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry: 03 Posts
Total Number of Post: 28 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 37,400-67,000+AGP 10,000/-
An reputed scholar in respective subject with published work of premium, actively engaged in research with 10 years of working experience in postgraduate teaching, and /or experience in research at the University/National level institutions, including experience of guiding research at doctoral level.
An outstanding scholar with established reputation who has made significant contribution to knowledge. In exceptional cases the teachers with 15 years of UG teaching/research experience could also be considered.
Application Fee: The application fee should be submitted as A/C Payee Demand Draft Payable at State Bank of India, Sabour Branch (Code no. 11805) drawn in favour of the Comptroller, Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour (Bhagalpur).
• For General/BC/EBC/RCF candidates: Rs. 450.00 (Rupees Four Hundred Fifty) only
• For SC/ST candidates of Bihar: Rs. 150.00 (Rupees One Hundred Fifty) only
How to Apply
The application along with all mandatory documents must reach to the Officer-In-Charge (Recruitment), Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour-813210 (Bhagalpur) on or before 31 December 2013 till 05:00 P.M. only through registered post/speed post/courier post.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
NIT, Warangal Faculty Recruitment 2017, Apply for Professor, Assistant Professor and Other Posts
JNKVV, Jabalpur Recruitment 2016 Contractual Teacher Posts, Apply by 02 July
Combined CSIR-UGC JRF/Lectureship (NET) Exam 2015: Notice
Combined ASRB NET 2014 (II) / ARS 2014 Preliminary Examination: Syllabus