Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour invited application for recruitment to the post of University Professor-cum-Chief Scientist 2013. Eligible candidates can send applications in the prescribed format on or before 16 November 2013. Bihar Agricultural University is an autonomous institute established in 2010 under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) situated at Sabour, Bhagalpur district of Bihar. It is a pillar of education and research in the field of agriculture.
Last Date for receipt of Application form: 16 November 2013
Details of Post
- Names of the Post: University Professor-cum-Chief Scientist
- Total No. of Vacancies: 28
Name of the Discipline
- Agricultural Economics: 2 Posts
- Agricultural Statistics: 1 Post
- Agronomy: 3 Posts
- Basic Science & Humanities: 1 Post
- Biotechnology: 1 Post
- Entomology: 2 Posts
- Extension Education: 2 Posts
- Horticulture (Olericulture & Floriculture): 3 Posts
- Horticulture (PHT): 1 Post
- Horticulture (Pomology): 2 Posts
- Nematology: 1 Post
- Plant Breeding & Genetics: 2 Posts
- Plant Pathology: 3 Posts
- Seed Technology: 1 Post
- Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry: 3 Posts
Candidate should be an eminent scholar in relevant subject with published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with having 10 years of experience in postgraduate teaching, and /or experience in research at the University/National level institutions, including experience of guiding research at doctoral level.
General/BC/EBC/RCF candidates need to pay Rs. 450/- and SC/ST candidates of Bihar need to pay Rs. 150/- in the form of A/C Payee Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Comptroller, Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour (Bhagalpur) payable at State Bank of India, Sabour Branch (Code no. 11805).
Pay Scale: Rs. 37400-67000 + GP Rs.10000/-
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates can download the prescribed application form from the Bihar Agricultural University website: www.bausabour.ac.in
- The application complete in all respects along with self-attested photocopies of all certificates and mark-sheets from Matriculations onwards in support of age, academic qualification, experience, medals, fellowship, publications etc. to calculate the weight age of marks of the candidates including the DD for the application fee should be sent by registered post/speed post/courier post on or before 16 November 2013 to the following address:
Bihar Agricultural University,
- Candidates have to apply separate application form for different disciplines with separate application fees.
- Candidates must write the advt. no. and name of the post with discipline applied on top of the envelop.