BEL Notified Recruitment for Technician –C & EAT posts 2014
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technician –C and Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT).
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technician –C and Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 27 May 2014. BEL was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company serving the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 27 May 2014
Name of the posts:
- Technician –C: 5 posts
- Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT): 3 posts
Total Number of posts: 8 posts
- Technician – C: Rs.8740 – 3% – 22150
- Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT): Rs.10050 – 3% – 25450
- Technician –C: ITI in Fitter and one year apprenticeship OR 3 years National Apprenticeship Certificate Course.
- Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT): 3 Years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 28 years for both posts as on 1 April 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to pay Rs.300/- as application fees.
- SC candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection process will be done on the basis of performance in Written Test/Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to download prescribed application form from Official website of BEL: www.bel-india.com
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with Challan and attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be submitted by ‘Ordinary Post’, to Deputy Manager (HR/Central), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore 560 013 before 27 May 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.