Bharathidasan University invited application for the recruitment to the post of Research Consultant, Project Fellow, Technical Assistant and Lab Technician. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications on or before 15 February 2017.
- Last Date for submission of application: 15 February 2017
Bharathidasan University Vacancy Details
- Research Consultant: 01 Post
- Project Fellow: 07 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Lab Technician: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Fellow & Other Posts
- Research Consultant: Candidates should possess Ph.D. degree with expertise a subject in the domain of “Alternatives to Animal Experiments” and minimum post-doctoral experience of 10 years. The candidate should have high competency and established peer reputation.
- Project Fellow: Second class M.Sc. degree with a minimum of 55% marks in the subject concerned or a related subject. Candidates with expertise / experience in aspects relevant to In vitro toxicology / In vitro pharmacology / Animal Cell culture / In silico methods / Stem cell science / Alternative model organisms.
- Technical Assistant: M.Sc., in any branch of Life Sciences. Candidates with experience in In vitro toxicology/Animal Cell culture / In silico methods / Computational methods will be preferred.
- Lab Technician: Any Degree.
Upper age limit for the post is 40 years.
How to Apply for Project Fellow & Other Posts 2017
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications along with relevant documents to The Dr. R. THIRUMURUGAN Co-Coordinator National Center for Alternatives to Animal Experiments (NCAAE) Doerenkamp Enclave (Erstwhile MGDC) Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024 on or before 15 February 2017.