Today is the last to apply online for 229 Apprectice jobs in BHEL for the BE / BTech grduate candidates looking for opportunity in country's major PSU.
BHEL Job Notification: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), Bhopal invited applications from Engineering Graduates (B.E./B.Tech.) and Diploma holders of MP Domicile, to be engaged as Apprentices. The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 16 December 2016.
Last Date of Application: 16 December 2016
BHEL Bhopal Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts: Apprentices- 229 Posts
- Engineering Graduates - 138 Posts
- Diploma Holders - 91 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Apprentice Jobs:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
Selection Procedure for BHEL Apprentice Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam which would be conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for BHEL Apprentice Jobs:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format along with required documents and send the applications to: Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal -462022 (M.P.) so as to reach on or before on or before 16 December 2016.