Bihar Staff Selection Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Zonal Inspector & Equivalent Grade in Bihar Revenue and Land Reforms Department. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 18 March 2014. The candidates will be selected through Limited Competitive examination.
• Opening Date for Online Registration: 17 February 2014
• Closing Date for Online Registration: 18 March 2014
• Date for Payment of Application fee: 20 February 2014 to 15 March 2014
Details of Posts
• Name of the Post: Zonal Inspector & Equivalent Grade
• Total Number of Posts: 127 Posts
Pay Scale: PB2- Rs. 9300- 34800/- with grade pay Rs. 4200/-
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have possessed Graduation or equivalent from a recognized institute/ University.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to submit the online application in the prescribed format on or before 18 March 2014 through the official website of Bihar Staff Selection Commission, http://bssc.bih.nic.in/. For complete details refer the mentioned link.