Birla Institute of management Technology (BIMTECH), has started its admission process for MBA programmes for both of its campuses at Greater Noida and Bhubaneswar. Scores of Common Admission Test (CAT) 2014 will be the admission criteria in BIMTECH. The last date of the closing of the admission process is December 30, 2014.
Programmes offered at BIMTECH: BIMTECH offers admissions to its two year full time PGDM program and other sectoral programs namely, PGDM (International Business), PGDM (Retail Management) & PGDM (Insurance Business Management) and PGDM at its Bhubaneswar campus for the 2015-17 batch.
Eligibility Criteria for admissions at BIMTECH:
- Minimum 50 percent marks in Graduation. Candidates appearing in Final Year Graduation Examination (1st attempt) in Summer 2015 can also apply. Such candidates will have to produce final year result of Graduation with min. 50% marks in aggregate on or before 31st Oct’15 failing which their provisional admission will be automatically cancelled.
- In order to be called for GD&PI for admission to PGDM & PGDM (IB), an applicant must have a valid CAT (Score card of CAT 2014) or valid GMAT score.
- In order to be called for GD and PI for admission to PGDM (RM) & PGDM (IBM) an applicant must have valid CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT score.
- Cut off and number of candidates to be called for GD & PI process: There is no pre-defined cut-off, but the call list will be prepared on the basis of CAT/XAT/MAT/ GMAT/CMAT percentile in a ratio of maximum 1:10 for total number of seats in all the programmes after the last date of application.
Selection Criteria for admissions at BIMTECH: There is no pre-defined cut-off, but the call list will be prepared on the basis of CAT/XAT/MAT/ GMAT/CMAT percentile in a ratio of maximum 1:10 for total number of seats in all the programmes after the last date of application.
How to Apply for admissions at BIMTECH:
(1) Procurement of Form: Application form (common for all the programmes) can be procured from the website.
(2) Filling up the application form: Application form can be filled online using following payment methods:
(A) Payment through Scratch Card
a) Scratch Card can be purchased from Admission office of the Institute by paying Rs. 1500/- in cash (Mon-Sat 10 am to 4 pm)
b) Scratch Card can be purchased from various centers of IMS, T.I.M.E. & Bulls Eye across India
c) Scratch Card PIN number (16 Digits) will have to be given in the space provided in the online application form
(B) Payment through Credit/ Debit Card
Application form can be filled online followed by paying Rs. 1500/- through Credit/ Debit Card.
No. of Seats at BIMTECH:
- PGDM: 240 Seats
- PGDM (International Business): 60 Seats
- PGDM (Insurance Business Management: 60 Seats
- PGDM (Retail Management): 60 Seats