Bureau of Indian Standard (BIS) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Scientist (B). The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 2 April 2018.
Advertisement No: davp/08103/11/022/1718
Last Date of Application : 2 April 2018.
Tentative Date of Online Examination: 15 April 2018
BIS Vacancy Details:
- Mechanical Engineering -21 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering -10 Posts
- Civil Engineering -18 Posts
- Electrical Engineering -10 Posts
- Electronics Engineering -17 Posts
- Chemical Engineering -12 Posts
- Food Technology -05 Posts
- Microbiology -13 Posts
- Textile Engineering and Fibre Science- 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist (B) Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Scientist (B) (Engineering Discipline): Engineering Degree or equivalent with minimum 60%.
Scientist (B) (Microbiology): Master's Degree or Equivalent with minimum 60%.
Selection Process for Scientist (B) Posts
Online examination will be held for selection of candidates.
How to Apply for Scientist (B) Posts:
Online applications in the prescribed format can be submitted through the official website. The last date for submission of online application is 2 April 2018.