HPPSC has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Professor, Associate professor, Lecturer, Programmer and Other. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 24 March 2018.
Advertisement No: 05/2018
Last Date of Application : 24 March 2018.
HPPSC Vacancy Details:
- Programmer-01 Post
- Assistant Town Planner-01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) -09 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)- 01 Post
- Professor (Mechanical Engineering) - 01 Post
- Professor (Civil Engineering) - 01 Post
- Professor (Electronics & Communications Engineering) -2 Posts
- Asst Professor (Architecture) -08 Posts
- Lecturer (Computer Engineering) -04 Posts
- Lecturer (Mechanical Engineering)-03 Posts
- Lecturer (Civil Engineering) -03 Posts
- Lecturer (Electronics & communications Engineering) -03 Posts
- Lecturer ( Electrical Engineering) -04 Posts
- Lecturer, Applied Sciences & Humanities (English) -01 Post
- Lecturer, Applied Sciences & Humanities (Mathematics)- 01 Post
- Lecturer, Applied Sciences & Humanities (Chemistry)-02 Posts
- Lecturer, Applied Sciences & Humanities (Physics)-04 Posts
- Workshop Superintendent -01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Engineer, Faculty and Other Post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Programmer : MCA / B or C Level of NIELIT or Master’s Degree/ B.E. / B. Tech./ (Computer Science/ Engineering or Information Technology)/.
Assistant Town Planner: Master of Planning / M. Tech. / Post Graduate Degree in Urban Planning or City Planning or Town Planning or Regional Planning or Housing Planning or equivalent or bachelors in listed fields with 3 years experience.
Assistant Engineer: Engineering degree in concerned discipline.
Professor: BE / B. Tech. and ME / M. Tech. in the relevant branch of Engineering with First Class or equivalent or PhD with minimum 10 years experience as associate professor or 13 years teaching /research/industrial experience.
Asst Professor (Architecture): Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in Architecture with First Class or equivalent.
Lecturer: First Class Bachelor's Degree in the concerned engineering discipline.
Workshop Superintendent: Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/ Auto Engineering with first class or equivalent.
Age Limit: 18 to 45 years.
Selection Process for Engineer, Faculty and Other Post
Selection will be on the basis of Screening Test/ Examination/ Personality Test.
How to Apply for Engineer, Faculty and Other Post
The online application will be accepted through the official website e. The last date for submission is 24 March 2018.
General Category: INR Rs 400 ( INR 100 for SC/ST/OBC Categories)