Birla Industrial & Technological Museum (BITM) invited applications for the post of Lower Division Clerk in West Bengal, Bihar and Orissa. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 10 March 2018.
Notification Number - 01/2018
Last Date of Application - 10 March 2018
Birla Industrial & Technological Museum Vacancy Details
Lower Division Clerk - 3 Posts
- Shrikrishna Science Centre, Chajju Bagh, West Gandhi Maidan, Patna, Bihar - 1 Post
- Dhenkanal Science Centre, Near Rajbati, Dhenkanal - 1 Post
- District Science Centre, North Lake Road, Purulia - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for LDC Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- English Typewriting speed @35 w.p.m./10,500 KDPH and Hindi Typewriting speed @ 30 w.p.m. / 9,000 KDPH on computer.
- 1 year clerical experience is desirable.
- 30 Years
Selection Procedure for LDC Post
Selection will be done on the basis of Typing test and Interview.
How to Apply for Birla Industrial & Technological Museum Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents in a closed envelope super scribing Application for the post of Lower Division Clerk for SSC, Patna/DSC, Dhenkanal/DSC, Purulia to 'Birla Industrial & Technological Museum (BITM), 19A, Gurusaday Road, Kolkata – 700019' latest by 10 March 2018. Application may also be submitted in person at BITM, Kolkata.