BITSAT-2015 is due from May 14th to 29th, 2015, for admitting eligible candidates to undergraduate engineering courses (B. E. Hons.) and Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. Candidates, who have already taken the BITSAT-2015, can check their scores now. To check the scores, candidates can access the link below.
BITSAT-2015: Scores – Click Here
The University will release the merit and waiting list on July 1st, 2015 but candidates can check their scores below or on the official website of BITSAT. Candidates will need to follow the steps below to check their BITSAT-2015 scores.
- Click on the link given above or visit the official website
- On website search for the link "Check BITSAT-2015 Score"
- Candidates will need to provide their BITSAT-2015 Application Number and the Password for checking the score
- Enter the security code and click on “Proceed” button
- Consequent to the steps above, the BITSAT-2015 scores will be displayed
- For the password, candidates can refer their admit card. Candidates are advised to secure a copy of the displayed score.
After checking the scores, if candidates are willing to get admission in BITS Goa, Hyderabad and Pilani in their desired branch, then they have to fill the admission form. Candidate who will not fill the admission form will not be featured in the admission or waiting list of Bits. Hence, admission will not be granted to them. The University will release the "BITSAT-2015 Admission Application Form" in few days. The forms will be available till May 30th, 2015. Candidates are required to fill in their class 12th marks and their preference of course in the form.