Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University (BKNMU) Job Notification: Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University (BKNMU) has invited applications for the Associate Professor, Registrar and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Online on or before 05 September 2019.
Last Date to send Application: 05 September 2019
Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University (BKNMU) Associate Professor, Registrar and Other Vacancy Details
- Registrar: 01 Post
- Law Officer: 01 Post
- Associate Professor: 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Associate Professor, Registrar and Other Job
- Registrar: Master degree with at-least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in UGC seven point scales in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- Law Officer: Bachelor degree in Law from a recognized University. Ten years of legal practice in district court to high court particularly in educational service matters.
- Associate Professor: 1. consistently good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/ relevant Disciplines. 2. A Masters Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever Grading System is followed). 3. A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2, UGC Regulations-2018.
- Assistant Professor: A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET: Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/ Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:- a) The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode;
- Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Online on or before 05 September 2019.