The Examination for the recruitment of BOB Manipal PO conducted on 27th May 2017. The result for the same was declared by the bank on 7th june 2017. As per the selection exercise, now it’s time for next round of the recruitment process. The next round is the Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Commencement of Call letter Download: 24th June 2017
Closure of Call letter Download: 16th July 2017
Candidates can now download their call letter from the below link.
As per official notification, total number on 400 students would be inducted in the Baroda Manipal School of Banking under PGDBF programme. The number of students in each batch will be decided by the Bank.
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance in Online Test, Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion (GD) and Interview.
General Instructions for GD/PI
1. Biometric data (left thumb impression) will be captured at the time of GD / PI. With regard to the same, please note the following:
- If fingers are coated (stamped ink/mehndi/coloured...etc), ensure to thoroughly wash them so that coating is completely removed before the exam day.
- If fingers are dirty or dusty, ensure to wash them and dry them before the finger print (biometric) is captured.
- Ensure fingers of both hands are dry. If fingers are moist, wipe each finger to dry them.
- If the primary finger (left thumb) to be captured is injured/damaged, immediately notify the concerned authority in the test centre.
2. Self attested photocopy of the Graduation degree/ Mark sheet indicating 'Pass' and other educational testimonials should be kept ready for submission at the time of GD/Interview. In addition, candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category are required to submit an attested copy of their Caste Certificate/ Certificate of Disability issued by the Competent Authority .However, all candidates will have to produce original as well as self attested photocopies of certificates regarding qualification, experience, date of birth and caste (if applicable), in support of their eligibility at the time of interview, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
3. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, the certificate inter-alia must specify that the candidates do not belong to 'CREAMY LAYER' section.
4. The candidates will have to appear for GD and Interview at their own expense. However, eligible SC/ST/PWD outstation candidates attending the Interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class ordinary train/ bus fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel.
Bank of Baroda announced notification in the month of May to recruit young graduates for the post of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I through nine months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance (PGBDF) course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking. Selection process for the same consist online written examination followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview.
Congratulations Selected Candidates!!
Team Jagran josh.