BOBCARDS Limited invited applications for recruitment to the post of Officers. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 9 October 2014.
BOBCARDS Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. The company is in the business of Credit Cards, Merchant acquiring & managing Debit Card support service for Bank of Baroda. It is the first Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) in India issuing Credit Cards.
- Opening Date of online Application Forms: 25 September 2014
- Closing Date of online Application Forms: 9 October 2014
- Opening Date of Payment of application fee: 25 September 2014
- Closing Date of Payment of application fee: 9 October 2014
- Date of Online Examination: 26 November 2014
Details of the Post
- Name of the Post: Officers
- Number of Post: 70 Posts
Pay Scale: 2.40 lacs per annum
Candidate should have Graduation degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-30 years as on 1 October 2014.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to pay Rs.500/- as application fee (Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates) by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Online Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through Company's website www.bobcards.com
- No other means / mode of application will be accepted.