Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Lecturer. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 20 September 2017.
- Last Date for Application Submission: 20 September 2017
BPSC Vacancy Details
- Practice of Medicine: 2 posts
- Organon of Medicine: 1 post
- Homeopathic Pharmacy: 1 post
- Homeopathic Metaria Medica: 1 Post
- Surgery: 1 post
- Obs and Guinea: 1 post
- Repertory: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Lecturer Posts
Educational Qualifications and Experience Criteria - The candidate has obtained BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery) degree from a recognized University and has received a degree in Post Graduation in the respective subject. Candidates can see more information in this regard from the link below.
Application fees for lecturer posts
- General Category candidates: Rs. 150 / - (including bank charge)
- SC/ST/PH. candidate of Bihar: Rs. 75 / -(including bank charge)
Selection Process for Lecturer Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic qualification based on merit list and their performance in the interview.
How to apply for BPSC, Lecturer posts
Eligible candidates may submit applications along with relevant documents to Special Secretary and Examination Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission, 15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Belly Road), Patna – 800001 by Registered/Speed Post latest by 20 September 2017.