Broadcast Engineering Consultants India (BECIL) invited applications for the post of Hindi Translator and Stenographer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 February 2018.
Advt. No. BECIL/HR/PROJECT/Advt.2018
- Last date for submission of application - 28 February 2018
BECIL Vacancy Details
- Hindi Translator – 1 Post
- Stenographer - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Hindi Translator and Stenographer Posts
- Hindi Translator – Master Degree in Hindi from a recognized university/institution with English at graduate level.
- Stenographer - Graduate from a recognized university/institution.
How to Apply for BECIL Hindi Translator and Stenographer Posts
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P) on or before 28 February 2018.
Application Fee for BECIL Hindi Translator and Stenographer Posts
- Application Fee – Rs. 300/-