Border Security Force (BSF) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Constable (Tradesman). Interested candidates can apply within 30 days (11 October 2017) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- Last Date for Application Submission: 30 days (11 October 2017) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News
BSF Vacancy Details
- Constable (Cobbler) – 67 Posts
- Constable (Tailor) – 28 Posts
- Constable (Carpenter) – 02 Posts
- Constable (Draughtsman) – 01 Post
- Constable (Painter) -05 Posts
- Constable (Cook) – 332 Posts
- Constable (Water Carrier) – 177 Posts
- Constable (Washerman)- 131 Posts
- Constable (Barber)- 85 Posts
- Constable (Sweeper) – 212 Posts
- Constable (Waiter) – 27 Posts
- Constable ( Mali) – 01 Post
- Constable (Khoji) – 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Constable Posts
Educational Qualifications and Experience Criteria – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/Board with two years work experience in respective trades or one year certificate from Industrial Training Institute of Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the trade; Or two years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade.
Age Limit – 18 to 23 Years
Selection Procedure for Constable Posts
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation (Original Documents will be Checked), Trade Test, Written Test and Medical Examination.
How to apply for BSF, Constable Posts
Interested candidates can submit applications recent passport size photographs, examination fees and other required documents to Directorate General, Border Security Force. The applications should reach to the office within 30 days (11 October 2017) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.